Carmel Bay
I am so in love with these paintings curated by the designer Nathan Turner for Dutch Touch.
Monterey

Blue Agave

Aloe 1
I have been combing the internet for lithograph or postcard copies of these. But, alas, they cannot be found! I can't figure out whom the artist is either. I am obsessing over the last two. I am guessing they are reproductions of an anonymous botanical engraving. The prices for the hand painted repro's are unlisted, which means "unaffordable"!
I love the California-Spanish feel of these prints.
The last time we lived in Monterey my mother-in-law bought me this print called "Childhood Memory" by the Big Sur artist Erin Gafill. The name is so apropos beacuse I have so many happy memories of these mountains in my own childhood.


I like these antique egg prints. I guess I'd say I am going through a naturalist phase. I like the look of fossils, antlers, shells, coral, rocks...etc.


These are from All Posters.


I love these types of bird studies. However, I am starting to creep myself out by the amount of bird prints, pillows, figurines, and bedding I have!
Fabric from Dwell studio and sold at Calico Corners. It also comes in a duvet set, but seems a bit busy for a bed.
I like this one, again, from Dwell.
I already have the quilt, which was sold at Target. Maybe one more bird thingy couldn't hurt!
(Note the artwork)



I love these types of bird studies. However, I am starting to creep myself out by the amount of bird prints, pillows, figurines, and bedding I have!
Fabric from Dwell studio and sold at Calico Corners. It also comes in a duvet set, but seems a bit busy for a bed.
I like this one, again, from Dwell.
I already have the quilt, which was sold at Target. Maybe one more bird thingy couldn't hurt!
(Note the artwork)
Awwww...we've been friends since before you did olives and coffee!
ReplyDeleteHey I have a couple of old text books you could pull some pics out of for your naturalist phase =P
Those would look great framed!
ReplyDelete