I recently bought a new camera, and it was taking amazing pictures... for the first few days. Then I messed with the settings (I never, ever read instructions, waste of time when you can just force it), and I noticed that the pictures kind of sucked. Just not the quality I had expected from that camera. Anyway, my husband fooled with it last night and it turns out I had it on the lowest resolution possible. No wonder!!! In Argentina I tried to take Christmas card worthy pics that were all weirdly exposed!
These photos from the annual Marine ball were taken BEFORE we fixed the problem. Quality not that great, but we had a fantastic time at the
Santa Rita Winery!!!
Beautiful landscape! Sorry the pictures aren't closer, and I had a sweater over my dress, so you can"t really tell what I'm wearing.
Happy Birthday Marine Corps!!!
Colonial estancia which is actually, a national monument.
No comments:
Post a Comment