23.8.11

Skip to My Loo






My beautiful, refined, and graceful daughter is currently obsessed with toilets.  She loves to draw them and talk about them non stop.  She has it in her head that she wants to be a toilet for Halloween.  I told her people may sit on her, and she said they could use her ear to flush.


First, let me state that I will not allow my kid to be a toilet.  But, imagine my surprise when I ran across this little number from Target:








Kids’ Toilet Costume. Additional View 1 
 
WTF Tarjay?  This is disgusting (and a little bit hilarious).  Also, didn't that kid win the National Spelling Bee a few years back?
 
In the meantime, I am trying to talk her into this costume:
(Or anything not-a-toilet)
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Ok, seriously, She Must Be a Toilet. Din't make me start an Internet campaign!! That is soooo funny (for me)! Just imagine all the possibilities...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! love the owl costume! so cute!

    ReplyDelete