12.8.11

To: Me, From: Me!




So excited to receive this box in the mail.  I'm hitting the American sales on summer wear.
Can't wait for warmer weather! Bought these Calvin Klein wedges here (less than half off!).
Now, if only I could get out of these sweatpants and go somewhere cool!  I've been sick with some kind of sinus/tonsil virus for nearly three months. I've seen the Doc four times and am currently on my second round of antibiotics.  
Husband is traveling for a few weeks, so tonight I've got my Box(es) of kleenex, I'm crankin' the heater, and watching Project Runway on itunes! Unfortunately, there is no junkfood in the house so I am just popping chocolate chips from my dwindling 'imported' stash.





1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love getting boxes! It feels like Christmas. And I am sorry you are not feeling well. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete