Just found out today our household goods have cleared customs, and after
four months they're ready to be released!!!
four months they're ready to be released!!!
Our new home is the most modern place in which we've lived. Also, we've
never lived in an apartment. Usually, we go for the charming cottage-type houses.
never lived in an apartment. Usually, we go for the charming cottage-type houses.
Here's our first house that we are renting out now.
Here was our house in Hawaii.
...and in California.
On the one hand the new departamento is low maintenance and high security, but
I think I'm going to miss having a yard and a garage.
I love the fact that the building is new, and we can see both the city lights at night
and the ocean. My style may be a little rustic and vintage, but I'm kind of excited
to have a more modern look. And I think I might be able to pull it off mixing old
and new (hopefully, I can 86 those awful sconces in the living room. See top photo.).
and new (hopefully, I can 86 those awful sconces in the living room. See top photo.).
I am going to post pictures of the progress.

Yea! so happy to hear your things have been released. Love your house you are renting out! It has so much charm. And how cool is that apartment.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could move into the VA house....
ReplyDelete