
I love the simplicity of this kitchen. Country, but not hokey. Thinking of putting our oriental rug in the kitchen because I love the look. However, it could get ruined. It's aleady a bit threadbare like the one above, but I don't want to destroy it.
I love the all white collection of pitchers against the rustic wood of the hutch.

Would love a set of these Mason Cash mixing bowls, they go with everything.
Great idea for cutting boards and/or sheet pans.

This Blue Onion china was my aunt's wedding pattern in the 60's. I've always admired it. I think this would look great on a kitchen or dining room wall.
Great job of pulling off modern and rustic. I currently have a very modern kitchen and, since my tastes run more traditional, it's difficult to balance. This picture proves, not only is it doable, but it's also a look that I am beginning to prefer.
$20 Ikea pitcher that looks like a flea market find!
Cute measuring cups from Anthropologie. Again, loving white pottery.

These large dishes from Ikea are very elegant, they look just like the provencal ones, and they are CHEAP, CHEAP! The dinner-sized ones also work well as chargers.
Finally, good dish towels are essential. I love a fresh, clean stack of dishtowels. These, from Williams Sonoma are the best. They actually absorb well, and last forever.





I love the basket idea! I am currently using this to hold big platters for entertaining. And I love the WS kitchen towels. They are the best.
ReplyDeleteDish porn!
ReplyDelete