13.10.10

Rescate en Chile


A Great Day for Chile!



  • We arrived in Chile on the day the miners became trapped.  It's hard to believe they've been underground that long.  Went to bed very late last night to stay up and watch.  So proud of all the rescuers and happy for the miners and their families.  Truly a great day to be in Chile!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy you started your own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your initial FB post, I tuned in on CNN.com's streaming video of the rescue. I, too, stayed up late watching, and then watched today. Wow. Goosebumps.

    Also, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the rescue today at work after seeing your post. I was crying in my classroom by myself! So excited about your blog =)

    xoxo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I love the freedom of a blog. I have so many pictures, stories, recipes,ideas, and observations floating around in my head that I want to share with close friends and family, without being overbearing on Facebook. And when I send emails out, not sure who all really wants to see 238 photos of Peacho's pony ride. I figure, if anyone wants to see what we're up to, they can check in with the blog!

    ReplyDelete